Monday, May 7, 2012

Creative but cannot draw

I had about 5 minutes of dinner time today. And it just struck me, is it possible to be creative but not able to draw? This is all my brother's fault. Anyway it got me thinking maybe there are others who are like me, Creative But Cannot Draw (CBCD)
So 5 minutes of google (i love google until they change this live theme and take away the login button) I hated them for about 3 minutes and then i love them again because i found out how to login. So here's a good article of close to what i have in mind.

http://lightheart.hubpages.com/hub/Sorry-I-Cant-Draw

It just makes me feels better. Then i stumble on another one that makes me feel i am actually normal.

http://perrybking.wordpress.com/2012/03/02/19-but-i-cant-draw-im-not-creative/

I think with these 2 article lingering around the web it's enough to let some people know that they can't draw doesn't mean that they are stupid or not creative. It's just that they didn't practice it as much as the guy next to him. In my case, i always just watch people draw i never really draw.

So if your Chinese, never ever say "when the time comes i will know what to do" that is like a one way ticket to know how lives you have when the train comes. Adrenaline helps in certain situation, but not all situation can be help with Adrenaline. A simple prove which have been witness over and over, when your in school you always heard the teacher or student that says "if only he/she study, the result would have been better. He/She's clever but just don't want to do it" Now the advice for such a situation is that, leave them as they are. The more you tell them they are cleverly stupid the more stupid they get. Some how that rings true for some situation. But there are still some exception people who just have good memories and aced exam even without much study.

My final thought of that coming to my 20 minutes of break.... I am going to draw something for my next post. Damn right i am creative. Now i just need to put myself under extreme stress, and hopefully that Adrenaline rush would help me draw so fast, i won't even know how i did it.

Do you think your Creative but cannot draw?

No comments: