Monday, January 25, 2010

Introduction

After such a long time, i registered my blogspot in 2007 when i started out to heard about it and getting to know it a little bit, now come to think about it i register so many blog site i don't even remember which one. But blogspot stands out as a lot of my favourite blogger comes from here. Non the less the interface is much more easier than my own site when i wanted to create one myself.
  So this will be my second post after 3 years, if anyone out there who wants to buy an Automatic Mahjong Table, Please let me know contact me at lyleson at gmail dot com and if i don't reply there, then post something here. The table looks something like this or better

 Automatic Mahjong Table

 So the price will be SGD 1280, Inclusive of delivery if you stay in singapore. If you stay outside of singapore then too bad we don't do anything like that. Apparently if i'm not wrong for Malaysian there's a chance that this table are free of charge one day for deliveries, but as of for now it's not. Stay tune for updates.


No comments: